Top Ten Reasons to Visit Deepdale Christmas Market
We can’t believe it’s just 4 days to go until we welcome you to the Deepdale Christmas Market. To wet your appetite, we thought we’d give you our Top 10 Reasons for visiting. See you at the weekend.
Top 10 Reasons to Visit
Deepdale Christmas Market 2015
1. More than 100 stalls of local producers & artisans and the shops of
2. FREE Entry
3. Entertainment throughout the weekend
4. FREE Car Parking (in the farm yard and grass fields)
5. Tasty food from Deepdale Café and street food vendors
6. Refreshments and tipples from many local producers
7. 3 days to shop – Friday, Saturday & Sunday
8. Late night shopping on Friday until 8pm
9. 95% of the stalls are in large marquees or indoors, so great
shopping whatever the weather
10. Start the festive season with a visit to the North Norfolk Coast
Market takes place on Friday 4th, Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th December
Gates open at 2pm on Friday 4th until 8pm that night, then again from 10am to
4pm on both Saturday & Sunday.
Market is based around the Dalegate Market shops & café, and amongst the
pews in St Mary’s Church, both in Burnham Deepdale on the beautiful North
Full details of artisans and producers attending can be found online at
That website also has a full programme of entertainment.
Why not enter our
Christmas Hamper Competition, win one of four amazing hampers donated by
the stalls and shops.